Office Space for Rent Noida: Best Places to Pick From
In fact, investors continue to show interest in various locations around Noida, despite the slump in the real estate market. Here’s a look at some of the prime locations if you want office space on rent in this flourishing metropolis.
Best Places in Noida to Choose a Furnished Office on Rent From
Wondering where you can find a furnished or shared office space in Noida? Here are some notable areas with amazing options –
Greater Noida West
This location is also known among commuters as Noida Extension, and it is one of the best places to invest in real estate at present. This may be due to the presence of multiple projects by leading developers completed or currently in progress there.
In other words, you can consider the development projects here if you’re in search of a furnished office on rent. It’s recommended by many agents not only due to rapid development, but also because of the following advantages –
- It is well connected with other cities in the vicinity, such as Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, and Delhi.
- RERA has good management of the locality.
- Investors are spoiled for choice, since there’s a variety of commercial spaces available for rent.
- Thanks to the Aqua Line, this area now has metro connectivity.
- It is a well-planned and properly maintained region.
- Several reputed real estate giants have created and developed their office spaces here.
Sectors 120-140, Noida
These sectors have also been full of bustle for a good amount of time, which is why you may consider the best office space for rent Noida has to offer.
Let’s take a look at some of this location’s highlights:
- Situated within a kilometer, it is right next to Noida Expressway.
- The infrastructure is properly developed, and it is very supportive as a result.
- This region of the city connects well with other parts of NCR, such as Ghaziabad and Greater Noida.
- These sectors are also witnessing residential development, which is why there is a lot of demand for a shared office space in Noida here.
- Several popular IT companies like TCS and Infosys have their offices in this location.
- This part of Noida is also in proximity to Jewar, the upcoming international airport.
One of the most popular locations in Noida that is not only closest to both Ghaziabad and Delhi, but is also nearest to the Delhi-Meerut Expressway. It has an abundance of residential and commercial spaces, and is a favorite among startup companies due to its unique location and proximity to the Blue metro line.
Here’s why you should consider an office space for rent in Noida Sector 62 –
- It is a prime location with plenty of IT and BPO companies already settled.
- There are lots of office space alternatives to select from.
- This area has been smartly planned as one of NCR’s IT Parks.
- There are many residential spaces you can rent or purchase here as well.
- This place enjoys excellent connectivity, thanks to all the highways and expressways nearby.
- It has an extension of the Blue Line (Delhi Metro), specifically the Electronic City and Sector 62 stations.
- You can find properties in diverse price ranges, with a majority of spaces being convenient and affordable.
- Several IT giants such as Sony Ericsson, IBM, Xerox, and Adobe have their offices nearby, aside from multiple business parks in the area, such as Procapitus Business Park.
These are three of the most popular locations to look for a shared office space for rent in Noida or if you want to buy an office in Noida.
Location is essential if you’re contemplating making a purchase in terms of real estate. However, you must keep your budget in mind when you go out to explore the various options available in the area as well.
Whatever you choose, make sure you have researched all the alternatives well before you reach a decision.